cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource Related Billing in DP91

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anybody please Explain me why Manual Conditions do not get copied from Sales Order to Debit Memo Request while doing DP91 inspite of setting Copying Control for Sales Order to DMR.

Please request for your guidance as this is a very critical issue that I have to provide solution with.

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you try putting "01", the Billing Form, inside Item category on the bottom. This should be maintained for the item category used for fixed price item wants to move from SO to DMR.

mathieu_chenot
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the past I had and issue to close initial SD document (it was a contract). Even with the right copying control and SD item category customizing (completion rule), document was never closed.

After long debugging period I found that DIP was not using all copying rules to create SD document (or at least to close a document) - only header but not items.

It could be the same for pricing.

Try to create a debit memo manually in reference to the first SD doc (not via DP91). If pricing is correctly copied the customizing is OK -> and you have same problem than I had.

I would suggest to get the manual conditions via the user exit because you can't get otherwise.

This is coming from doc available here  scn.sap.com/thread/3183214‎

PROBLEM: You have entered a manual discount condition ZDIS in the sales order item. The discount should be used for all items in debit memo requests created by resource related billing. In standard, the system does not copy the conditions from the predecessor document to the debit memo request.

SOLUTION: Parameter C_VBAPKOM has fields KSCHLX, KBETRX, KWAERX, KPEINX, KMEINX (where X goes from 1 to 4) for adding conditions to the sales document items. To solve the problem, the conditions from the predecessor have to be read and added to parameter C_VBAPKOM.
Add the following coding in EXIT_SAPLV46H_001:
CONSTANTS LC_KSCHL LIKE KONV-KSCHL VALUE ’ZDIS’.
STATICS L_VBAK LIKE VBAK. STATICS L_KONV LIKE KONV.
IF L_VBAK-VBELN <> C_VBAPKOM-VGBEL.
CLEAR L_VBAK. * Read the predecessor header
SELECT SINGLE VBELN KNUMV FROM VBAK WHERE VBELN = C_VBAPKOM-VGBEL.
ENDIF.
IF L_KONV-KNUMV <> L_VBAK-KNUMV OR L_KONV-KPOSN OR C_VBAPKOM-VGPOS. CLEAR L_KONV. * Read condition LC_KSCHL from predecessor
SELECT SINGLE KNUMV KPOSN KSCHL KBETR KWAER KPEIN KMEIN FROM KONV WHERE KNUMV = L_VBAK-KNUMV AND KSCHL = LC_KSCHL AND KPOSN = C_VBAPKOM-VGPOS.
ENDIF.
IF NOT L_KONV-KSCHL IS INITIAL. * Fill condition
C_VBAPKOM-KSCHL4 = L_KONV-KSCHL.
C_VBAPKOM-KBETR4 = L_KONV-KBETR.
C_VBAPKOM-KWAER4 = L_KONV-WAERS.
ENDIF.
This solution has some limitations. First of all, you can copy only up to three conditions from the predecessor. C_VBAPKOM-KSCHL1 is reserved for the cost condition. In Release 4.5, the other three conditions are used by the manual conditions of the DIP. So if you have defined three manual conditions and the cost condition, you have nothing left to add the conditions of the predecessor. The above solution is working fine for percentage discounts or surcharges. It’s not so easy to use it for other conditions because RRB creates new items with probably different unit of measures coming f

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

thank you very much for your valuable information.

Prices and other item information (prices, texts etc.) is copied correctly from SO to DMR using transaction DP91 but when using transaction DP95 to do collective DMR creation, no Sales Order item information (texts, prices etc.) is taken to the DMR at all.

I am wondering why this happens because DP95 ought to do about the same as DP91.

Do you have an idea of why there is a different behaviour for single and collective processing?

Thx and BR,

Agnes

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally DP91 is used to copy Actual cost from Project related Sales order to Debit Memo Request

however, check whether PRICING TYPE with value D works in VTAA from Sales order to Debit memo request

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already checked the Copying Control with Manual Pricing Elements do not work in case of Resource related billing.

As you said System copies Project Cost into DMR as actual Cost so that might be the reason if manual condition given in sales order is not getting copied into DMR.

But can anybody provide solution to copy manual condition while DP91 from order to DMR.

Warm Regards,

Onkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Onkar

have you maintain pricing procedure one or two, If you have maintain one this is wrong

When using RRB process , you have maintain price procedure Two. One is SO another one is DMR,

You have created DMR reference to SO in Billing Request(DP91), the materials picked from DIP(ODP1)

Thansk

Christin B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christin,

I also need manually entered prices from SO in the DMR.

Do I understand you correct that two different pricing procedures are required (one for SO and one for DMR)?

Why is this? Can you explain the logic of how prices (especially manual prices) are determined during RRB?

Thx

Agnes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agnes

you can enter manually the two price.

In SAP Standard will require two pricing procedure for RRB Billing. both of back end configuration.

SO Pricing procedure is normal process, Reference the SO for billing request DMR is create . The DMR  price is picked from DIP profile

Christin B

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Onkar

I am not sure that you got the solution or not. I am on the same condition. Infact one step behind, for me the fixed price SO items are not at all reflecting in DP91 DMR, would you mind to send me the copy control settings you done for that...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The Fixed Price Items will not come in DMR Order as they have Billing Plan Item Category.

DMR is for T&M Price Items whose price can vary in each sales document.

Fixed Price Items are directly Billed from RRB Sales Order as per the release of Individual Milestones from Project.

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Onkar...

That answered my question..

Suresh