cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NW 7.4 SR1 Installtion issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am installing SAP NW 7.4 SR1 as distributed system installtion while installaing the ASCS instance I am facing issue in Execution Phase --->Crate users of SAP system.

I am using domain installtion ,I am getting below error ,Please suggest how to resolve the issue .

alredy Domain\SAP_SID_GlobalAdmin exisits in the groups

Modifying the GROUP Domain\SAP_SID_GlobalAdmin failed.

SOLUTION: Modify the account manually and choose OK to continue.

If you choose Cancel, the installation will be aborted.

The detailed error message is as follows:

System call failed. Error -2147024891 (Access is denied.

) in execution of system call 'IADsGroup::SetInfo' with parameter (), line (976) in file (d:\depot\bas\720_rel\bc_720-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\syslib\synxcgroup.cpp), stack trace: d:\depot\bas\720_rel\bc_720-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\ejs\ejscontroller.cpp: 181: EJSControllerImpl::executeScript()

d:\depot\bas\720_rel\bc_720-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\ejs\jsextension.hpp: 1058: CallFunctionBase::call()

d:\depot\bas\720_rel\bc_720-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\osmod\iaxxbaccount.cpp: 85: CIaOsAccount::createGroup_impl()

d:\depot\bas\720_rel\bc_720-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\syslib\synxcaccmg.cpp: 190: PSyGroupInt CSyAccountMgtImpl::createGroup(iastring sName, iastring sSID, ISyProgressObserver*) const

d:\depot\bas\720_rel\bc_720-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\syslib\syxxccache.cpp: 244: CSyAccountCache::getGroupImpl(name="domain\SAP_SID_GlobalAdmin", sid="", create=true, ISyAccountMgt::eAccountType, ISyProgressObserver* )

d:\depot\bas\720_rel\bc_720-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\syslib\synxcgroup.cpp: 54: CSyGroupImpl::CSyGroupImpl(Domain\SAP_SID_GlobalAdmin, , bool bCreate)

d:\depot\bas\720_rel\bc_720-2_rel\gen\optu\ntamd64\ins\sapinst\impl\src\syslib\synxcgroup.cpp: 828: CSyGroupImpl::addToOS(ISyProgressObserver* pObserver)

Unable to create account Domain\SAP_SID_GlobalAdmin. Access is denied.

Please suggest any one how to reslove the issue .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basis,

• Run the installation with an other user than <sapsid>adm.

or

• Add the <sapsid>adm user as a member to the groups: SAP_<sapsid>_GlobalAdmin, SAP_<sapsid>_LocalAdmin, SAP_LocalAdmin.

Try to perform again.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

After assigning my user into domain admin group issue resolved .

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basis,

Are you performing action with Domain Administrator or local admin of the system.

Regards,

Gaurav

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Modifying the GROUP Domain\SAP_SID_GlobalAdmin failed.

SOLUTION: Modify the account manually and choose OK to continue.

If you choose Cancel, the installation will be aborted.

The error is self explanatory. if the user is already present then click OK and continue.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RB,

Thanks for your inputs

Domain\SAP_SID_GlobalAdmin is a group I havealredy  created the group and press ok still I am facing the same issue .

Is there any thing I need to add in this group or ?

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Try to restart sapinst and see if that helps.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Retsared but no luck same issue

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you created the account SAP_SID_GlobalAdmin locally. If yes then try to create this group in domain. Also add users <SID>adm , SAPService<SID> to this group and then check.

Regards,

Rafikul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafikul,

I have created SAP_SID_GlobalAdmin in groups area ,how can we chek its created in locally or domain.

Please suggest