Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No receiver could be determined

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting error in message monitoring "Receiver Determination:No receiver could be determined ".  I have re-created Receiver Determination and Runtime cache is green in ID (Environment->Cache Status Overview) but still facing same issue. do I need to restart the PI server, any suggestion?

Regards,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

As suggested by Hareesh, try to do full cache refresh. Also check Adapter specific configuration for the service and its logical system entry is present.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you used any condition based on payload in receiver determination. If yes then check the payload data and make sure that is is satisfying the condition.

Click on the message header of the failed message in MONI. take the sender system, sender interface and interface namespace and search with these 3 value in Integration Directory and see if the receiver determination exists or not.

Most of the time we found mismatch in ESR and ID config.

Goto SXI_Cache and make sure that your receiver determination exists there in the system cache.

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Few cents , Is your Input payload structure and sender interface structure (Message type) are same and identical ?

Thanks

Hari.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has worked your scenario once at least?, may be your problem is really the call has not the proper values to determine the receiver. Have you tested your configuration in the ID test tool?, have you check the party-business service-namespace between the call and the configuration?. You can check these values in the monitoring and compare them with your configuration in the receiver determination.

Regards.

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Have tested in Test Configuration and getting below error.

Trace level="1" type="B">CL_RD_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>
<Trace
                level="1" type="T">R E C E I V E R - D E T E R M I N A T I O N
                </Trace>
<Trace level="1" type="T"> Cache content is
                out of date. Cache refresh is tr </Trace>
<Trace
                level="1" type="T">No Relation found - accept given Receivers.
                </Trace>
<Trace level="1"
                type="E">CL_RD_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace

Regards,

Mani

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan - Your error clearly states that " Cache content is out of date. Cache refresh is tr.."

Try doing the full cache refresh using the URL ->http:// host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

try clearing SXI_Cache...

this is an unusual error which we often face...