cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBOF - doesnt take billing doc into account

0 Kudos

Hi

We have a rebate agreement that has been created on 22.01.2014 and has a validity period 01.01.2014 > 31.12.2014.

We have an invoice 76449899, item 220 with pricing date 20.01.2014 which doesn't get our rebate condition YB01, but item 221 with pricing date 23.01.2014 gets the rebate condition YB01.

So, it seems like that eventhough I have an agreement that should work for the period 01.01.2014 > 31.12.2014, it only reads from the creation date 22.01.2014.

How can I make sure that VBOF reads all billing documents and take the actual validity period into account?

Looking forward to great suggestions or solutions.

Best regards

Birgitte Hamborg Jakobsen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Birgitte,

have you checked the results of 'Pricing Analysis' in item 220 ?
What kind of information does the system show for rebate condition YB01 ?

B.r.
Csaba Soltesz

0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, we have checked the pricing analysis and the result of YB01 says:

YB01 102 Access not made (initialized field), but the initial field " Rebate Relevance" which it says is missing has been set on the customer since 2010, so that is not actually the right answer.

Best reregards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Birgitte,

I believe that initialized field is causing the problem. Since no access is made, a condition record
can not be found.
I advise to check the technical name of the field and study your userexits.

Note  391314 - Missing billing documents or conditions in rebate

Best regards,

Csaba

0 Kudos

Hi

The field "Rebate Relevance" is a standard field and the field has been maintained in 2010 and not changed since on the customer.

For item 220 it says Access not made (initialized field) and it is the standard field Rebate Relevance that it says is missing, but it item 221 is finds the access and can read the field Rebate Relevance, so I believe that the information is just not correct and I think that it reads the pricing date and therefor doesn't find the condition.

Best regards

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Birgitte,
in the pricing analysis there is the 'View' active when display the detail of a condition.
This button shows the technical name of the involved fields.

Could you please post the screenshot of Pricing analysis, detail on YB01 with technical name fields ?
Thank you.

Best regards,

Ivano.

0 Kudos

Hi

The field is a custom field, but still, it has been maintained on the customer since 2010.

It finds the agreement on item 221 with pricing date 23012014, but it doesnt find the agreement for item 220 with pricing date 22012014 and I think that it is because of the creation date on the rebate agreement which is 22012014 eventhough it has validity date 01012014 to 31122014 also on the price condition record.

Best regards

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if it is a custom field there are two possibilities:

1. you fill TKOMK-ZZKVGR2 inside userexit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK  in program RV60AFZZ. In this case you should review/debug the userexit to check why it is filled for item 221 and not 220.
  2. you added ZZKVGR2 to table VBRK or VBRP. In this case please check if it is filled here.

Best regards,

Ivano.