cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Common division validation - not happening at Sales order

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario like division A, B, C these are all assigned with common division D.

While creating sales order I have entered material belongs to division E which is not assigned with common division D, as per the standard it should not accept the material.

But in our case system allows to create sales order.

Kindly suggest some solutions to resolve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

As already stated, you can enter Value B for field CHECK DIVISION at your sales order type VOV8 which will not allow you to save sales order if Header division and Item division are different

regards,

santosh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can control this with division check in sale order. Create sale order for any division other than E at header level and activate division check at item level. With this system won't allow to have different division at item level and it should be same as header.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Thanks for your reply.

But with check division at sales document type, when I am creating sales order with common division D  and material belongs to division A, the system is not allowing me to create sales order.

Is there any other solution??

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to create order with different header and item division but want to restrict some specific division then you can delete the assignment of sales area of that specific division to that sale order type.

Combine division won't stop this and you have to do this with some other control like I told you earlier and this one.

Thank$