cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header and Footer is not displaying correctly on each page...

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need your little help on Adobe Form.  I have develop a customer account statement and facing problem.

In header and footer part I have to display customer address. It is ok if data is of one page. But when data is overflowing, customer address is showing only at first page in header, and not displaying address neither in header nor in footer(footer section will print on last page, it may be either first page or third page ) on other pages. (Address is table type data )

Header and footer Section address has been designed on Master Page.

Please help me to resolve these two problems as soon as possible.

Regards

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is your Header and Footer placed in a table??

If header is placed in a table, then select the row which holds the header, then select Palettes-->Objects--->Pagination--->select the checkboxes "Include Header Row in Initial Page" and ""Include Header Row in Subsequent Pages".

If Footer is placed in a table, then select the row which holds the header, then select Palettes-->Objects--->Pagination--->select the checkboxes "Include Footer Row in Final Page" and ""Include Footer Row in Subsequent Pages".

---

Naveen

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for reply. May be I could not mention my requirement correctly.

I have divided Page in three section, first for Header, second for body (Item Data), and third for Footer.

Header Section has Company Name, Company Address, after that also Customer details in two parts, left part include customer number and its address( I have define text type table and fetched address data to it), right part include date, credit limit, currency etc.

If content is of one page then it correctly displays address, but if form generates more than one page then it displays address only on first page, it is not printing on subsequent pages.

Then prints body (item data correctly).

Same problem is in printing address at footer section(but footer have to display at last page only, it has been manage with script). If content is of one page, then it is good, but if it generates more than one page then it(address) is not printing at last page.

Theses are the problems. Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you insert the header in a row of a table??

---

Naveen

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please share the Script which you have used for footer?

---

Naveen

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't want to insert header in a row of a table because header section have different types of data few are fields and a table for address printing.

Regards

Piyush

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used below script.

data.#pageSet[0].Page1.RemittenceAdvice::initialize - (FormCalc, client)

var curp  = $layout.page ( ref ( $ ) )

var totalp = $layout.pageCount()

if ( curp ne totalp ) then

$.presence = "hidden"

endif

Help!!!!

Regards

Piyush

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

For Footer .......Try writing the script in the "ready:layout" event.

---

Naveen

Piyushmatrixs
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Can you provide script for Footer?

And what about Address in Header Section of Page (on each page)?

Regards

Piyush

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

For Footer .....The script which you have written is correct....just try to write the same script in the "ready:layout" event.

For header i have no idea.... ...sorry.

---

Naveen