cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion Ruleset Workflow

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm using GRC AC 10.0. It seems that we only have workflow approval for maintain function and risk, not for ruleset.

I think this is really risky if someone has the right to delete the ruleset without approval.

So anyone know how we can set the workflow approval for maintain the ruleset ?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Toan

Rule set configuration is just an Id with a description - a container to use in the risk definition. Risks is where you assign them to rule sets.

I haven't checked but I assume if you tried to delete a rule set what was assigned to a risk the system would stop you.

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Yes, you're right. If you try to delete a rule set to which a risk is assigned, the system will stop and ask you to delete that risk first.

Do you know how can i download the whole GLOBAL ruleset definition (with all default risks provided by SAP) ? And how can i restore it in case someone made modification ?

Thanks.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Toan

Go into IMG and you can mass download all the risk definitions to files:

Governance, Risk and Compliance > Access Control > Access Risk Analysis > SoD Rules > Download SoD Rules

Someone making a modification - switch on configuration parameters to get your change documents (1001 and 1002).

As far as global rule set goes - if you really have major issues you can always delete the entire rule set and the reactivate the BC steps. Only do this if completely restarting the SAP delivered rules et is just a starting point and should be maintained to suit your business requirements.

Note - IMG mass functionality bypasses workflow. NWBC changes to risks and functions triggers workflow if you have configured it.

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Many thanks

Best regards.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Happy to help. Please close the thread if your issue is resolved

Answers (0)