cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP connection breaking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one system. and four client 200 (Golden), 400 (Sand), 600 (QAS). Our ruter is working fine. Some one login in both the client outside our company through sap router, in client 200 its working fine . but in 400 user getting disconnected, I tried to see the error log in sm21 its show " Delete session after error"  " 005: Internal error "

System details--

SAP ECC 6.0  EHP7

SYBASE 15.7

OS-- HP-UX

Kernel -- 740 sp 27.

Can anyone please help me.

Thanks

Nabin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Stll there is no fruitfull result... please help me.. users login the same stytem with bothe the client 200 and 600. in client 200 user not getting disconnected, but in 600 at the same time user getting disconected. sm21 log attached.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is purely network issue, please request your WAN link provider why the sessions are getting disconnected. also try to ping your SAP server from the location where the users are getting disconnected and check is there any packet loss and what response time you get.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also increase value of parameter rdisp/tm_max_no to some higher value permitted (Number of connections to an instance, including both dialog users and interfaces )

Please share the results .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

At evening time i will increase value of parameter gw/max_sys upto 4000 And restart the SAP.Lets see .

Nabin

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nabin,

Have you tried with increase value of parameter gw/max_sys upto 4000 with restart of the SAP instance .Also try to check out latency in your network as well as in remote network from which connection request is coming on your network.

Try to involve Network admin and Firewall experts for checking network issues if any.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav, i will try today and let you know.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nabin,

I found one parameter named gw/max_sys with value 2000 at your end means max no of gateway clients,in regards i suggest first try to increase this value upto 4000 & restart the sap application server.

If still issue happens try to disable multiple logon to system via setting /modify related profile parameter.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think any issue with SAProtuer as you are able to connect to one of the client without any issues.

can you please check the trace for the Delete session after error"  " 005: Internal error work process and attach.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

Thanks for reply. From where i can see the trace ?

Nabin

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN sm21 under Nr column you will see the number. and then from SM50 click on the WP number and click on display file icon. review / download and then attach.

if you still cant manage to get then pl attach SM21 screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Here I am sending you the sm 21 file. Please review the attachment.

Nabin

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per the log you attached the error is occurring for all the clients.

can you please attach dev_w5 and dev_w7 log from the usr\sap\DEV\DVEBMGS*\work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here I am sending you the log.please find the attachment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think you forgot to attach the files?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry.. here i am sending the file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are getting below messages in the log file.

*** ERROR => ThRequestConsumeRequest: DpRqGetFromQueue timed out [thRequest.c  839]

*** WARNING => ThSndDelUser: delete client/user 200/GNCONS_SD(T1) on server acmedev_DEV_00 

Can you please attach dev_disp, dev_ms and dev_rd as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

here it is..

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, you are getting below errors.

*** ERROR => DpCheckTerminals: NiCheck2(rc=-23: NIENO_ANSWER) failed for T36 (60 secs)-> disconnecting [dpTerminal.c 1337]

|GUI         |T36_U3583_M0    |000|            |GN_MM_KoushikBanerj |13:25:27|11 |SAPMSYST                                |high|     |                                                  |SESSION_MA|413

follow note to resolve this issue 1109311 - Connection to SAP GUI repeatedly terminates

You should be able to change value for the parameter rdisp/keepalive_timeout without restart your system using RZ11. Try with 90 to 120 sec and then review.

Why your network is very slow? If you ping the SAP system from your desktop are you getting timeout or high response time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil ,

I put the value 900 of the paramter. Is it ok. and i will restart the stsem after some time. I will update you the status. thanks. Is it necessary as Mr. gaurav said to change the paramter value gw/max_sys with value 2000 to 4000. Please reply.

Nabin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, no need to restart the system as this is dynamic parameter you can directly change in RZ11 and once you are happy then add this to the instance profile and will get activated in next restart.

after changing the parameter in RZ11 please monitor the dev_disp log file and SM21.

do not change gw/max_sys parameter wait for sometime.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

It's not resolve my issue. still users getting disconnected.

Nabin

Former Member
0 Kudos

are the users getting disconnected located on same site? or over WAN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Over WAN.. using sap router string.

Gujrat  to kolkata  (INDIA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hm!, no issues with local users right?

you have already increased the value for parameter rdisp/keepalive_timeout to 15 mins. Looks the network connection from your remote site to your site is very slow.

have you tried to ping your SAP system from your remote site? whats the response time you are getting? have you checked with your network provided is there any glitch in the network?

alternative option is you can set the network setting to low as mentioned in below screen shot for one of the user and try. You have to do it on the user desktop on SAPGUI. Rightclick your SAP system and click on properties --> click network (you must have admin rights to change this setting on the desktop)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sunil i will do that..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Still there is problem.. users are getting disconected.. please suggest what to do ??

Nabin

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm:

1.Are you getting any dump under client 400 during remote connections.

2.Share the instance parameters for system

3.Check value for parameter rdisp/keepalive  & gw/keepalive.Maintain as per standard.

4.Have you enabled/permitted  the multiple login to system ?

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for reply.

1. Not getting any dump.

2. Please find the attachment.

3. I have checked the value for mentioned paramter, and its ok.

4. Yes I have enable multiple logon. But its not the problem. I think..

Nabin