cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Not coming to XI system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Am Facing an issue in Production XI system. The issue is in File to RFC Interface,which is running on Daily basis,there is a daily job to Place the File on FTP server. The Problem is File is Picking by XI and File also archived in Archive directory,but Message not coming to XI system.I have checked in MONI and Sender communication channel,but not able to see any messages.The File Format is CSV,used FCC in sender channel.

Kindly help me to solve this problem,

Thanks,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Madhusudan,

Can you check the LOGGING_SYNC on integration engine(sxmb_adm) configuration, If parameter (LOGGING_SYNC) was set to zero, need to change to 1 and check you scenario again.

Also an adapter restart would work.

Regards.

Pothana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pothana,

Please tell me where exactly do I find LOGGING_SYNC parameter in sxmb_adm.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this.

Regards,

Muni.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for the prompt replies.

Please be informed that this interface has been running smoothly in the production environment since long now. Its only few days back that we noticed this issue.

Checked the comm channel monitoring in RWB, The channel is actively polling the FTP. No errors whatsoever. The files are getting archived to the destination folder as configured in the channel. but as mentioned earlier, we are not getting any messages in PI and hence nothing sent to the target server.

Looking for more suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

if the file was archived as defined in the CC, then message processing has started. So you'll be able to find that message in AAE monitor. You should also see something in SAP Traces if there was an error. In CC monitor you should see that processing has started including a message id.

If you don't find anything there, Indrajit's suggestion is the most probable one: Some other process/system did the archiving before the productive channel in PI could read the file.

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Please check the communication channel in RWB and see the channel is in error or not.

The channel should show some logs including message id.

Next check the RWB-->message monitoring-->adapter engine

The message could have failed there and hence does not present in MONI.

Finally make sure that none of other communication channels are polling in that same server.

In non-prod environment we some times use the same server credential for DEV and QA.

So if that is the case , then please deactivate the other channel so that you get the message in desired environment.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhusdhan,

May be in your production system you have the logs deactivated for performance issue. If was you i will take the file and i will store it in your Quality or Development environment. Then you will can check the communication channel monitoring or the message monitoring in that environment.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your messages in Message Monitoring of RWB . If It is getting created in adapter engine only.

May be you are able to find error message in RWB. Check the transaction SMQ1

Regards,

Kanisha