SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pament Budget Check druing Reversal of GRN

former_member438773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing payment budget check  issue during the reversal of GRN. I was wondering why the system is checking the budget at the time of  reversing the GRN, is this standard behaviour of the SAP?

PR Created  1000 USD

PO raised     1000 USD

GRN Done     1000 USD

During the reversal of GRN, the availability amount for the Fund center and Commitment item was only 500 USD, so the system is thowing the error message as budget exceeded by USD 500 when doing the GRN reversal

Please help to clarify on the above issue how to stop budget check during the reversal of GRN. We are using updating control as MM Goods Receipt in OFUP

Thanks & Regards

Kumar

1 REPLY 1

former_member438773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing payment budget check  issue during the reversal of GRN. I was wondering why the system is checking the budget at the time of  reversing the GRN, is this standard behaviour of the SAP?

PR Created  1000 USD

PO raised     1000 USD

GRN Done     1000 USD

During the reversal of GRN, the availability amount for the Fund center and Commitment item was only 500 USD, so the system is thowing the error message as budget exceeded by USD 500 when doing the GRN reversal

Please help to clarify on the above issue how to stop budget check during the reversal of GRN. We are using updating control as MM Goods Receipt in OFUP

Thanks & Regards

Kumar