cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No standard BAPI to update Customer???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

No standard BAPI to update customer in SAP using XI?

We are trying to find BAPI to update the changed customer details (address, phone numers ...any details). In ABAP forum they mentioned following 3 BAPIS:

BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA1

SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL

BAPI_CUSTOMER_EDIT

I can't use any of these because of the following reasons:

I tried BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA1, imported to XI. But it has the following Parameter Names and corresponding Associated Types respectively:

PI_PERSONALDATA, PI_PERSONALDATAX, PI_OPT_PERSONALDATA, PI_OPT_PERSONALDATAX, PI_COMPANYDATA, PI_COMPANYDATAX, PI_OPT_COMPANYDATA, PI_OPT_COMPANYDATAX

BAPIKNA101_1, BAPIKNA101_1X, BAPIKNA105, BAPIKNA105X, BAPIKNA106,BAPIKNA106X, BAPIKNA105, BAPIKNA105X.

For the above 8, I am getting following message in XI: Schema for type urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions: BAPIKNA106 (Category Data Type) not found

Can I import those associated types to XI?? They are structures in SAP. If not is there any way that I can do this??

2) SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL

It is not Remote-enabled module. Can't import to XI.

3) BAPI_CUSTOMER_EDIT

I dont think I can update details of the customer using this BAPI...I am not sure...Because it has only Customer ID in request parameters....If I want to change name or address...how would I send them in Request to BAPI??

Any other RF Modules that I can use ??

Thx

Navin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

post it in ABAP forum you will get good answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to import BAPI_CUSTOMER_CHANGEFROMDATA1 to XI successfully.

Thx

Navin