cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lotsize Planning in GATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GATP Guru's,

How do we plan lotsizes and /or roundings in GATP-RBATP?

Regards,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghavendra,

??? Can you please elaborate your exact requirement? GATP is not typically considered to be related to Planning.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Thank you for your response. Requirement is that GATP to consider a rounding value while confirming the quantity. For example, if the requirement is 25 and rounding required is 15, and available quantity is 20, then we need only 15 to be confirmed against normal result of confirming 20. Setting packing size does not meets our requirement as rounding is very dynamic and customer-product specific. I am trying with user exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPR_002. Is this the right alternative or we have some other possibility?

Cheers!

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

Please refer the note 1642134 - Possibilities of Rounding in gATP for details on the various options available for rounding in gATP.

I think you will be better off using the BAdI  "/SAPAPO/ATP_REQ_ITEM_CONF" - Method "CHANGE" if the logic of rounding is too dynamic. This will give you complete control over how to want to confirm an order. You can create a custom table which can have product, sold to, ship to, plant and rounding value and refer this table in the BAdI.

Based on values in this table, you can round down the confirmed quantities.

Regards,

Mitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you  Mitesh. Let me explore this and revert. This looks to be meeting my requirement.

Cheers!

Raghav