cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 14 Custom Report Tags Upload Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am currently working on how to Embed Crystal Report into MII IRPT Page. But I am facing an issue during the zipfile upload process in the SAP MII Custom Tags screen.

My zipfile which I am trying to upload contains:

MIICrystalViewer.zip

=> CrystalCommon2.jar (Dependency Jar File)

=> CrystalReportsRuntime (Dependency Jar File)

=> customtag_sdk.zip (SDK Downloaded from MII Portal under SAP MII Custom Tags screen)

=> javax.servlet-3.0.0.v201112011016.jar (Javax Servlet jar file to use HttpServletRequest and HttpServletResponse classes)

=> metadata.xml (metadata contains all the tags that I want to use on the IRPT page) [Screenshot attached]

=> MIICrystalViewer.jar (Main Java project which contains the package com.xxxxx.miicrystal inside which a                                                   class CrystalViewer.class and CrystalReportConnection.class)

=> webreporting.jar (Dependency Jar File)

Once I have the above zip file ready, I open MII Menu ->  System Resources -> Custom Report Tags screen and click on the Upload button to upload the zip file.

But I am getting an error "error in opening zip file". [Error Screen shot attached]

I checked if my zip file was corrupted, but its not. I did unzip the contents to make sure the zip file is good.

Please help!

Regards,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

The Custom SDK jar that you download from MII does not need to be included in the zip. Also please verify that all zips/jars which are added are not corrupted.

Can you please provide the full exception chain in LogViewer1.png?

You may also check http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-37931 to see what steps are necessary.

Regards

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Partha,

Thanks alot for your response!

I tried to unzip all the zip/jar files. All of them look good. I removed the custom sdk jar file and rezipped the package. But still no luck. I have no clue why MII unable to Unzip the zip file I try to upload. I followed the same document you attached in your reply to build this. Please find the exception trace attached.

Regards,

Rajesh.

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata

You mentioned the below files as part of your zip file.

My zipfile which I am trying to upload contains:

MIICrystalViewer.zip

=> CrystalCommon2.jar (Dependency Jar File)

=> CrystalReportsRuntime (Dependency Jar File)

=> customtag_sdk.zip (SDK Downloaded from MII Portal under SAP MII Custom Tags screen)

=> javax.servlet-3.0.0.v201112011016.jar (Javax Servlet jar file to use HttpServletRequest and HttpServletResponse classes)

=> metadata.xml (metadata contains all the tags that I want to use on the IRPT page) [Screenshot attached]

=> MIICrystalViewer.jar (Main Java project which contains the package com.xxxxx.miicrystal inside which a                                                   class CrystalViewer.class and CrystalReportConnection.class)

=> webreporting.jar (Dependency Jar File)

Is the metadata xml file part of the MIICrystalViewer.zip? If yes you will need to put it in the main assembly zip/jar i.e. inside the MIICrystalViewer.jar in your case.

Try this and let me know if this works.

Regards

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Partha! Its working now. Your response is very helpful.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Answers (0)