cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Transfer from APO to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue wherein we wanted to transfer the forecast to R/3 for non-working weeks.

We are planning in APO in weekly buckets. So, when we transfer the forecast for a week which is completely marked with non-working days at R/3, we want the forecast for that week at APO should get transferred to the rest of the working days of the respective month/period.So we dont lose forecasts for that week which are planned in APO.

Do we have any settings by which we can force the forecast to push to the other weeks which are are haing work days in a period.

This is how the system is behaving when we have a non-working day at R/3 in week. If I have 5 day a week and one day of that week is a now working day. So, when I transfer the forecast fromAPO to R/3, all the quantity for that week in APO is getting pushed to remaing 4 days of a week. the same functionalitywe would like to have if complete one week is non-working week, the APO data for that week should get transferred to next three available weeks.

Hope I was clear. There is a business reason for this. the business/demand planner can plan their material even though the plant is shutdown for a week since they may want the forecast should get consumed by the Sales Order delivery. The Sales Order delivery can consume the existing stocks.

Any help is appreciated.

Regard,

Rakesh Wade..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh Wade,

Can you check "days in period" option in master forecast profile, i hope here we can adjust the days and recreate forecast for remaining days.

Regards

Vinod