cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Triggers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I configured HR triggers as per the note and able to see the queue in SMQ1 but they are failing with "unexceptional error' causing dumps in GRC development system...I couldn't create MSMP work flow for the triggers as the error says "please enter valid rule id" when i tried to use function id(not sure if at all MSMP is all needed).

Anyhelp is appreciated.

Thanks,

Srinu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Claudio/Prasant....i corrected the function id.

now the SLG1 logs show 'cannot resolve path'...

I am using Access_request_HR  process with initiator GRAC_AR_INITIATOR and default route mapping.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu

have you mapped all the MSMP values through to a path?

In step 2 of the Rule Id you need to maintain the rule result table and then go to Step 6 for Route Mappings before creating the path. If you are using the default initiator rule for your MSMP there is only rule result (default)

make sure you are also looking a the process Id for SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_HR

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

If you see the logs in slg1 and some rule are satisfied for some action, you did the most difficult part. Now you have to configure the SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST workflow. The HR actions triggers cup requests.

I think that the SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_HR process is for organization assigment request, for example for assign a role to a position in HR, etc.

Kind regards,

Claudio

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks Claudio - I mixed up the HR one   I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen,

i can't say enough of your admiration to share the knowledge...Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Claudio.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

many reason..

check SLG1 logs if ou are getting any logs there.

ensure yyou have proper mapping of function id in Access control BRF+ mapping

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Can you check the note 1874439?

Regards,