cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit notification linked to workorder in Syclo Work Manager 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I'm finding some difficulties in developing new features for the Work Manager 5.3, today the tool only edit the notification in own section, but we want to edit them through work orders, in other words, edit a notification linked to work order without accessing notification section.

I was following the tips in the following article:

We have changed the ABAP code as described above to make changes when a notification linked in an order was created, automatically include the workcenter responsible in notification.

Class: ZCL_MRS_002              Method: /MRSS/IF_RSG_OPERATION_DATA~SET_OPERATION_DATA

I also changed the reference of hyperlink for notification on work order to point to notification collections:

I did the changes as specified, but it still not work, when sending the information back doesn't change anything in ECC.

Do you have any idea about what could be this issue? Or some tips to make it works correctly?

Thanks a lot.

Yuri Bokaleff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It is hard say what is going wrong, things can go wrong at any layer.  if  you need to narrow where the problem exists  a) Agentry side b) Java side c) SAP Side.  use ATE to  troubleshhoting the issue.

Do you  see transaction created  for Notificaiton in Agentry ?  if so  a) verify that whether your calling right step b) Infact  changes  are passed to SAP  BAPI's  c) if data is not passed to SAP then check Java mapping( debug  java code).

Hope above troubleshooting  steps  helps.

Thanks

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

I've solved the issue just looking for the correct ways in Agentry side.

As you mentioned in your topic, when the correct information came from ECC and you point the notification to Main Object, is really work, but I had to also change the action.

I've changed the following fields:

Action:

To:NotificationView

Target:

To: >Main Object>"Notifications" Property>Notification Where Key Property "NotifNum" equals:>"Notification" Property

After these changes the behavior was the expected.

Thanks,

Yuri Bokaleff

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yuri,

I have tried the same but could not achieve.Can you please share your success in the form of a document

Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yuri,

I have several links which were pointed out to me:

Please look them over and see if they are any help.  I am still trying to get a more expert person to respond.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Mike!

The issue was solved!

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you  share what was the issue and how did you resolve ?

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, please share your success!!