Inbound Purchase order to IDOC

former_member452321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to generate the inbound PO from  a source data

Source                  Target   

Header 1:1                                                            idoc
General 0..10                                                        E1EDk02    0..10
          Release Number 0..1                                             QUALF 0..1
                                                                                      BELNR  0...1
                                                                                       POSNR  0..1
map constant 011 >QUALF
map releasenumber >BELNR
I need to map POSNR value as below based no of times node General repeating
for 0 fist loop)  instance of  General-  POSNR will be mapped to  10
     1  second loop                                                                    20
     3                                                                                         30

8                                                                                          90
     9                                                                                          100

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Map POSNR field like below.

ReleaseNumber--> Index[10,10]--> SplitbyValue-->POSNR.

Based on output change the context for ReleaseNumber.

Take Index from Statistic with Initial Value as 10 and      Incremental Value as 10.

Thanks

Jayaram

former_member452321
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you .How do I add if i need to get the value as 000010 to 000100 in target side for POSNR . I tried to put 00010 in index but it is not working it is dispalying 10,20,30

former_member452321
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks it worked with format number

Answers (0)