cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD configuration (in a Remote satelite system)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem, some doubts regarding how to put our new system (SAP Hana) in our Solution Manager, particulary in our SLD in way to setup the EWAlert. The problem here is the fact that this two systems (SAP Hana system and the Solution Manager) are both in different networks and I don´t know how to put the SAP Hana system into the SLD of Solution Manager because they are in different networks! I believe I will need SAP Router for doing this, because I think I will need to set some RFC connections between this two system (Solution Manager and SAP Hana system (satelite system)) Am I right?

I believe that in SAP Hana system, in RZ70 transaction, I will need to put the hostname and gateway of the solution manager system (where is the SLD) and after that I will need to syncronize the SLD and the LMDB so I can have the EWAlert report generated every week. Am I correct?

Can you help me please in way to understand how can I do this type of configuration between two systems that are not in the same network?!

Attached to this message, I sent to you a image file with the component levels of our Solution Manager, so can you tell me if I can connect this Solution Manager (7.1)  with a SAP Hana system?

Kind regards,

samid raif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samid

Just go to HANA System and Go To TX:RZ70 and try the below string.

Please use the below path;

Lets say that you connecting HANA  System to Solution Manager System(Where SLD is sitting)

String should look like: /H/<IP of SAP ROUTER of HANA System Environment>/S/3299/H/<Public IP of SLD Environment>/S/3299/H/

you need to make sure that the  Gateway ports are opened.

Kind Regards

Phaneendra Kakani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever may be the n/w we can able to add the system in SLD. It doesn't make any interruption.

Please let me know if you have any queries in adding this.

nethaji

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello samid raif,

Please check the following SAP note:

1669729 - RZ70 via saprouter

Best regards,

João Dimas

mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The 2 networks are both private, or 1 private and 1 public, or both public?

There are firewalls between them? Could you post a diagram showing how they connect each other?

You have SolMan 7.1 SP7. It does support HANA.

Check this Managed System Configuration for SAP HANA on Solution Manager

Regards,

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MM,

I think are both private, each one has your own SAP Router and there are firewall between them!

Any tips?

Kind regards,

samid raif