Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have any RETURN CODES in BI Security Trace which we can check using RSECADMIN or RSECPROT T-codes??

0 Kudos

Do we have any RETURN CODES in BI Security Trace which we can check using RSECADMIN or RSECPROT T-codes??

3 REPLIES 3

brian_keenan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The RSECADMIN trace doesnt contain return codes, instead it returns the remain set which is then checked again and again against other authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

in BI, Rsecadmin t code will never give any returns codes like ECC. Instead of RC, BI will give the statuses like, Authorized, Not authorized and Partially authorized.

When ever user is executing the report, system will look for the info cubes, Info Objects, Analysis authorizations ( Characteristic values) along with activities etc.

If any one of the input is missing for the report then system will through an authorization issue and in that phase you will receive a status "Not Authorized".

I hope this will give a clear idea.

Thanks,

Siva.

0 Kudos

Ya I agree you with you both Siva and Brian ... Now a days I heard from these questions from few people. Just wanted to confirm from the SAP Community...