Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalisation Issues

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have an issue.

User have problem with calender (as a input field) which is not working. I have compared with the other user for whom the things are working fine, only difference is with personalization values in SU01.

so

1) When i create an user (without any roles or anything) how the personalization values are coming automatically, and where the values maintained ?

2) Is it the correct issues what we identified, because of personalization values, because, we generally do not maintain any personalization values for the users ?

Thanks,

Sankar.

3 REPLIES 3

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please suggest on this ?

Thanks,

Sankar.

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Any suggestions on this ?

Thanks,

Sankar.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have no silver-bullet answer for you.

Options I see:

a) there are some exits or BADIs available in SU01. You can try to implement those so that your set of personalization keys is assigned to every user created automatically.

b) Write yourself a report (or a query) that would check the users and list those users that don't have all the personlization keys you wan them to have. Then either process these manually or implement some sort of a on-click on an ALV line in your report that would assign the missing pers. keys.

cheers Otto