Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Smartform Purchase Order : issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I encounter a printing issue.

I have got a Smartform PO form which I can have in preview throw ME23N/ME22N but I can't print it with PDF Creator.

I try also with the tcode ME9F but when I'm going into the spool, it seems like the printing is sent to the LP01 (output device) and not the local (PDF Creator) like is filled in my parameters (SU3 Output device)

See in attachements the error messages :

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

try PDF! in command prompt

Thanks

Sam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Z Mehdi,

Validates the smartforms control program, if this fixed the "device" LP01, if so, switch to "LOCAL"

regards

Juan

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Z,

In ME23N,click the "messages" button,here can you see any entry?If yes,select it and click the
communication method button and check the logical destination.When you repeat output,You can
change the logical destination to local and save it.

Regards

Jie Bai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Thanks a lot for the Tcode PDF!, it works but there is a PO release strategy and I dont want to permit the printing before the PO is released.

The problem occurs when I want to print the PO, not the preview (even if is the same..).

Yes, I've got customized message, but I've already test to directly change the logical destination by repeating or creating a new one and the job spool is still generated to sp01.

So somebody have got some other idea ?

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Z,

That is the problem, if you chance the printer. You created the spool with another printer than local.

If you have a look in TA Spad you will see, that there are two different device types are in. You just can switch the output to compatible types. Your local might have 99% sure SWIN.

Why it doesn't work, it's because the data are formatted just in that moment it send it to the spool.

Sam is right, if you convert it before to a pdf you will be able to print it just with local. To use PDF! you have to see the output in the preview.

Regards

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Thank you I will check the tcode SPAD this evening, I will let inform you.