cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Japanese Language for AFS 6.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have requirment to download a Japanese Language for AFS6.5(Apparel and Footwear Solution).

SAP Version : ECC6.0 EHP5 with AFS6.5 I .

i have download Japanese language for  ECC6.0 EHP5 but client is askign for AFS 6.5 but i didn't find it any where.

is there saparate language for Add-Ons also ? if yes then provide me link or info.

Thanks

Kiran.GVL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

The language packages of P3A V605 are available in the "LANGUAGE" directory on the upgrade CD with the material number 51039361.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

i have already checked it and It doesn't have Language Folder

Thanks

Kiran.GVL

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

As per SAP note

1483165 - Upgrading to SAP ECC EHP5 with SAP AFS 605

Language support

In addition to German and English, the following languages are supported by P3A V605: French, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Turkish, Chinese, traditional Chinese, Dutch , Portuguese, Russian and Hebrew.

If you use these languages, you must include them in the upgrade. As of Basis Release 700, the packages are automatically unpacked from the CD to <DIR_EPS_ROOT>/in, otherwise, you must make the packages available in the directory mentioned above manually.

The language packages of P3A V605 are available in the "LANGUAGE" directory on the upgrade CD with the material number 51039361.

If you do not find Japanese language under this DVD, please raise an OSS to SAP.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the info.

We have checked already and language directory not avilable and we have opened a message to SAP 2 days back.

Thanks

Kiran.GVL

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will open a new thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

We are installing the Japanese language for ECC6.0 EHP5 but we are getting below error.i have check all permisssions are good . did we download worng language cd ?

Thanks

Kiran.GVL

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Request you to open a new thread for this issue as previous thread was already closed.

Regards,

Deepak Kori