cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Request - How Do I Print a Spool Request in 3.1i?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the scenario:

I have created an FI Misc Credit Memo for a customer who wants a hard copy of the document. Using transaction code FB12, I generate a correspondence. Then using transaction code F.64, I attempt to print the document. This generates a spool request with a number like 86,007.
From there I go to system>services>output control which takes me to the spool request screen. From there, I am missing the next step.

This screen has fields for:

Spool request number (attempted number given when spool request was generated - 86,007, field only fits 5 characters so comma has been excluded)

Spool request name ( I think this is my problem as I have no idea where to find this)

User name (field is populated)

From date  (field is populated)

Client  (field is populated)

Output device (have entered desired printer name)

Format (usually self-populates once a successful print request is entered)

Title (unnecessary field I believe)

Recipient (unnecessary field)

Department (unnecessary field)

No one on our staff has been able to help me with this issue so I've turned to the community. I am an end user (Tax Analyst) who possesses little technical knowledge. My apologies. Thank you in advance for any help given!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

remove values from all the fields in the selection screen and enter only your spool number. The Execute wiht 'F8' and if the spool request is found, with the "printer" push-button you can print it.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help! Problem resolved!

Answers (0)