SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing role for NWBC / Instore MiM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm having problem finding a role for NWBC / Instore MiM. ( SAP_NBPR_INSTORE_MIM_RT_S )

Add on BP-ERP 606v8 is activated, as well as all items from the config guide here;

734 – In-Store Merchandise and Inventory Management

Does anyone know what I might have missed?

best regards, David

5 REPLIES 5

BobT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello David

For the NWBC you have to create (or import) de NWBC roles.

We have imported the roles via transaction PFCG (role/upload)

There is a file BP_Retail_Roles_DE.TXT for the SAP Best Practices for Retail that contains the standard NWBC roles for Retail.

See also

Kind regards

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Could you please tell me where can i find these file for roles..?

BP_RETAIL_ROLES_DE.TXT

Thanks,

Regards,

Letz..

0 Kudos

Hello Letz

The file is in the complete set of files for the Retail Best Practices, the can be downoaded, via the link you can find info regarding BP for Retail and also how to download the files.

http://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/baio_frame/BP_Retail_ERP607_EN_DEV1.html

Kind regards

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply. I found the roles and uploaded its working but its giving an error do i need to perform any additional steps.

ERROR: Template interpretation terminated, syntax error. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Thanks,

Letz..

0 Kudos

Hello Letz,

You are trying to use SRS (SAP Retail Store) functionality via the NWBC.

In my NWBC I don't have the option SRS (we have ECC 6.06).

I don';t know what the system does in the case, but because SRS is a completely different technology (via ITS) this will not function via the NWBC.

Do you get the same error also when you use the MIM transactions link Inventory Adjustment or for example stock transfer?

In MIM there is no article maintenance, you can go in the NWBC to Master Data and the Article, but than you get the standard MM41/42/43 transactions. Not a feasible solution for usage in the store if you ask me.

Kind Regard

Bob