cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not forward to JCA adapter : putting .jpg image failed : receiver communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

i have a FTP to SFTP scenario for posting photos from my FTP server to other SFTP server

its successfully posting an .xml to the SFTP server but not able to post the .jpg image

attached is my audit log for my adapter

regards,

sushant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant

Please make sure that you have chosen the transfer mode and file type as 'binary' in the adapters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi indrajit,

mentioned BINARY in the parameters .

thx for the reply & further inputs will be appreciated

regards,

sushant

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

It seems your SFTP server is not allowing binary files with user that you configured in SFTP channel

Check with your SFTP application team.

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

i was able to put two images in the SFTP server but other messages are failing with the same error as mentioned above .

any more inputs will be appreciated

regards,

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant

If you were able to sent two images already, then there could be a mismatch between the failed images and processed images.

Check the size, extn of the failed images. may be these are failing because there is restriction on the size or extn of the images.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

i am trying to put the same images , but they are failing

regards,

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant

May be you are using a name for the image which is much longer than the name length expected by SFTP adapter.

Use a shorter name and send the file, see if that works or not.Remove the * from the file name.

Also check this