cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: WSAECONNRESET Connection reset by peer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends, since a few weeks get we in one of our productive systems substantial problems during operation. On the operating system in the Event Viewer gives it then the following error messages: "Faulting application dispwork.exe" or "faulting module dispwork.exe Version 7000.83.13759" and "fault address 0x00083e01". In the developer trace dev_disp the following error messages are visible: "*LOG Q0I=> NiIRead: recv (10054: WSAECONNRESET: Connection reset by peer) [nixxi.cpp 4242]" and "ERROR => NiIRead: SiRecv failed for hdl 64 / sock 624". My ask: do I have to do to one or more problems here with? Which proceeding is the best? Someone successfully solved such problems.

Thank you for your assistance

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recently had this problem on my PC after a fresh installation of Windows XP OS. I had read that the Windows SP3 has quite a few security related fixes in it. Before turning off my firewall, I installed Windows Service Pack 3 and my WSACONNRESET error has been resolved. I hope this could work for those who have XP as their OS.

Rayarg

Edited by: Rayarg on Jan 26, 2012 7:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

is up the database?