cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS settlement wiht AUC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anybody help to do the configuration for wbs settlement with AUC other than below mentioned configuration.

1. New Asset class creation with line iteme settlement.

2. Allocaiton structure added settlement with FXA.

3. New settlement profile created with default object type FXA,document type AA and amount settlement check box activated.

but based on above mentioned configuration i am not moving forward, kindly suggest any more configuration need for this requirement.

Thanks for your advance help.

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow above mentioned points

Allocation structure added settlement with FXA. -- Path - SPRO - IMG - Investment Management - Projects as Investment Measures - Settlement  -- Maintain Allocation Structures  -create on Allocation structure - and assignment - 010 -- Material & service cost -- and select - click on - source - give Cost elements - from - to

and click on settlement cost element  - give receiver category -- FXA  - check box for By cost element -- and save it ,

2.Maintain Settlement Profiles -- Define Settlement Profile -- XX - WBSE Settlement Profile

select radio button - to be settled in full , give allocated structure ,

Default object type  FXA  Asset

select all indicators -- and give other parameter -- Document type -- AA or as per requirement

and Assign Settlement Profile to Project Profile

3.New Asset class creation with line items settlement     --   Investment Management  -- Projects as Investment Measures -- Master Data  --Assets under Construction  --Define Asset Classes  ==

give- Account determination -- asset class , scr layout rule -- capital investment measure ,

give number range  --whichever is created

status of AuC -- select radio button -- Investment Measure

Save it ,

Now you can create Project -   Run -- CJ88 for settlement

Thanking you

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your inputs.

I have one more doubt,my project settlement profile (ZP) we are using default type (GL) and document type is(SA).

1. If i changed document type SA to ZC has any effect will be happened on previous entries or related PS configuration?.

2. Because right now project settlement profile(ZP) system is taking automatically based on projectprofile configuration, If i created one more settlement profile with document type (AA) for AUC  if any auc related transaction is happing user has to change the settlement profile in wbs level manually.

Can anyone give the suggestion for the same.

Thanks for your advance help.

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok , you can do change document type but first you have to fix cutoff date then you change from SA to ZC  , it will not effect any were,

Thanking you

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

Thanks for your reply.

For co doucument posting entries has to fix the cutoffdate?

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi.

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

No for posting cuttoff date , just you fix one date to change document type

if you ok for this answer - please give Points

Thanking you

Mahesh

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

let me know why you are doing changed doc type in settlement profile if you want it to new project business then copy existed project profile and assign new doc type in copying project profile.

so when you will execute both kind of settlement as you define in above thread it will fine for both case.

Regards,
Sanjeev

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fistly confirm you want to do WBS to AUC settlement or AUC to Fixed or Final Asset i.e Final Settlement.

WBS to AUC settlement: In this settlement your all actual cost on WBS capitalized to AUC.

The AUC can be automatically generated from below settings

OITA(Investment Profile)->In investment measurement section, select Manage AUC-> give your Inv.meas. ast.class.

Also assign your investment profile & settlement Profile to your Project Profile.

At this point you don't need to do TECO.

After this, Run CJ88 with WBS and select Automatic Settlement.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,WBS cost has to settle AUC after to capitalize some other asset.

Settlement rule cannot be create automatically.If we give investment profile to WBS, settlement rule will create automatically.

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you have to use investment Profile for automatic settlement rule generation.

And As I understood, if you have perform settlement from WBS to AUC and you want to perform settlement from AUC to Fixed Asset.

If it is, you have to maintain final settlement rule either on CJ02->enter WBS->select WBS->enter Settlement rule

or

CJIC->Enter WBS->select Line items->Click on Enter Final Settlement rule-> Maintain your asset there with amount for %.

Now Goto CJ88->enter WBS->select periods->select Partial Settlement Option->Execute as test run and check whether your cost is transferring from AUC to FXA or not.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for reply.I did the AUC settlement it is working.

I have one more doubt.In settlement profile(OKO7) what is the functionality of Default object type.Because when we are runing PS settlement it has GL.If am doing AUC settlement with default object type GL nothing problem.

But just i want to know the functionality of Default Object type in settlement profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is used for automatic generation of settlement rule. GL is used as default object in this case.

Regards

Shishir

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it means if you do settlement then system will pick as preset default object type in OKO7 as may be FXA. and not allow to other receiver actually this field in the settlement profile, you enter an object type that serves as a default value for account assignment (for example, cost_center).

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

Could you please tell what is the process that you are following for settlement.?

You need to do the following steps in addition to the above mentioned steps

1. You need to create settlement rule after doing the TECO. You can do ctrl+f3 on your WBS.

2. Mention the category as FXA, settlement receiver as asset code, percentage as 100% (depending on your process).

3. Run CJ88.

Regards,

Amit