cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Letter of Credits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue in identifying the delivery documents which has created an impact in LOC financial document.

Financial document Value is 299,415.00 and 2 consignment issue documents has been created with value of 149,707.50 (each order). Only partial delivery and invoice has been done for both the orders with value: 136,372 and one delivery document with amount 81489.18 needs to be invoiced.

So Total FD value is 299415.00

Already Invoiced value: 136372

Delivery document to be invoiced value is 81489.18 but the consumption in FD document shows 128177.93 against the delivery.

When I analyzed the system no open delivery documents is found other than one mentioned above, I just want to find the delivery document which consumed the value 46688.75.

Screenshot of FD document attached. Please help me to find out. I checked the T-code: VAX1 to identify the document nos linked to FD but none of those document has created impact.

Regards,

Mythily

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can run report RVKRED88 with tcode SE38, leaving blank document number in selection
screen, to find documents and their values that add up total open value (open sales orders from structure S066 and open deliveries and invoices from structure S067)

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

I tried, but no documents found, the report is blank. But in in S067 it shows Open Delivery amount: 46,688.48- and Guranteed Open Delivery : 128,177.93. Can you please let me know what is Guranteed open delivery.

Regards,

Mythilya

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

"Guaranteed open delivery" is the value of documents covered by your financial document, that you find in FD33 under "Secured receivables".

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

No..My Secured receivables shows amount 136,372.00 but the Guaranteed Open Delivery shows : 128,177.93.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guaranteed Open Delivery is the value of open deliveries covered by a financial document
(letter of Credit…) while Secured Receivables are invoices billed and posted in accounting covered by a financial document.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

When I ran the Program RVKRED77 and RVKRED88, the sales value in FD33 got updated and which is matching my current delivery document status but my financial document in VX13 is not getting updated. Can you please suggest me what can be done.

Regards,

Mythily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mythily,

Not sure what do you mean by not updated in VX13M. Financial doc values field, in general tab, is the amount assigned to a LOC against which you’ll create sales documents.

To display how much you´ve already consumed of each LOC, run tcode VXA1, type in financial doc numbers in tab financial docs and tick sales documents, deliveries and billing documents fields in docs tab and you’ll get the list of documents and their value.

Reminders:

You have to assign LOC to sales order when creating it (header, tab billing)

When your company will receive a payment, amount will be deducted in FD32/FD33 (receivables/sec receivables fields)

Regards

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

Already the sales document and the subsequent delivery document has been assigned with FD no. Actually there is no open delivery for this customer, even though it showing some amount say 46688.18 in both FD33 & VX13. When I run the Program RVKRED77 and RVKRED88, in FD33, the sales value has been changed to "Zero". But in VX13 the amount assigned for delivery is still showing 46688.18.

Please let me know whether we have any correction program or any other notes which can be applied to fix the system inconsistency. My package is 604, when I checked for notes i found this "1559138".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mythily,

Check OSS note 666587. After it, if still unsuccessful, I would recommend open a query in SAP.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joan. Let me apply and check. Mean while I saw another Note: 1411424 - Letters of credit and credit management.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 I just want to find the delivery document which consumed the value 46688.75.

You need to check the delivery to the tune of 128177.93 and not the above value according to me based on the following calculations:-

The screen shot shows the above Open Value.  So you need to check how many deliveries are generated for that particular customer out of which,

• how many are not PGId 
  • how many are PGId but not invoiced

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply

Only one delivery document to be invoiced and the amount is 81489.18 and we do not have any open delivery documents to be PGIed. Actually we are trying to create another delivery document for the value 81489.18.

The documents linked to the FD document has been completely analyzed. We do not have any open deliveries. Please advise is there any other way to check the deliveries impacted in Assigned delivery value.

Regards,

Mythily

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in FD32 "Credit limit data" tab?  Is that tallying?  Perhaps, you need to check the following OSS notes:-

• Note  529599 - VXA1: incorrect credit value total - addition to Note 525096
  • Note 693121 - VXA1 - Items with inactive credit limit check

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its not tallying. Normally if we update the FD document in Sales Order, the FD32 will not considered by the system right.

Thanks for sharing the notes but these notes are applicable only for 40B, 45B package right we are in 604 package.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Sales Value amount in FD33 is matching with the Assigned delivery amount. Can you please let me know how this field is updated in FD33.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it represents the total of all order values which have not been transferred to FI, but which are taken into consideration when checking credit limit. This means, open orders, deliveries and invoices not posted in FI.

My understanding is that the letter of credit covers the whole amount (or the consumption percentage assigned) of the document it is assigned to, and so you should'nt expect that the letter of credit is consumed only for the delivered and invoiced amount, in case of partial deliveries/invoices. Try to check.

Best regards,

Andrea