cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Process inspection - Quantity Confirmation Restriction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have assign 03 inspection type in the material master for In Process inspection , as we know this is not stock relevant.

In my scenario operations like 0010 , 0020 , 0030 , 0040 and 0050

I have assign MICs at 0030 operation , now as per the business needs at 0030 operation they wants to book the rejection entry.

i.e As per my production order inspection lot has been generated 500 EA.

At the time of production order confirmation by CO11N , i have done confirmation 0010 , 0020

Now i want to book the rejection entry at 0030 operation (i.e 50 EA).

Hence when i will go to confirm the further operation systen do not allow me to confirm 500 EA because i have booked 50 EA as rejection.

System has to allow me to confirm only 450 EA.

So please advise me where i can book the rejection entry and that rejection qty will get effect on operation confirmation.  

Thanks,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Now i want to book the rejection entry at 0030 operation (i.e 50 EA).

Hence when i will go to confirm the further operation systen do not allow me to confirm 500 EA because i have booked 50 EA as rejection.

System has to allow me to confirm only 450 EA.

There is a confusion.

I guess, you are already putting 50 as Reject in an Inspection point completion screen.

If not,

Go to Routing> Operation Details (Double click on Operation Number> Quality Management : Inspection points> Insp.pointCompletion > Select Quantity, Valuation, and Cofirmation (production).

At the time of Inspection point valuation, you will able to put Reject quantity which will reflect at the time of Confirmation.

Test these settings for New inspection Lot.

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I am asking you to enter rejection qty

You are saying that about to go in Routing or at the time of confirmation in co11n ??

As per given your path , in routing after doulbe click on specific operation number

didn't get properly the ans

inspection point is only there in the Routing header.

Can you please elaborate ?

Thanks,

Abhishek

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You can call the confirmation screen during results recording and maintain the rework/rejection qty based on results entered for the quality inspected operation. Refer to the below doc which will guide you the process steps. Also read all the comments.

Inprocess Inspection - Quantity Confirmation during Results Recording

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri