cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight agent (vendor) credited after billing (VF01)

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to create freight agent (vendor) liability after creating commercial invoice i:e vendor will credited after creating billing document.

Regards,

Ambarish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Without transportation module this is not possible to post credit in vendor account using SD commercial invoice. What you can do is create clearing enttry or in other words accrual entry at the time of SD invoice and later on make payment entry using this clearing or accrual GL. If you want to post vendor directly then you have to follow transportation management standard process.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Yes u r right, I have done the same thing but is that any other way around without TM module ?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No there is no other way other than using transportation module. You can configure this easily without having some additional cost. It wont need some extra server or hardware and it can be done in your this existing ECC system. If you dont wana go for that then this is only solution what you have already done for this.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Thank u Moazzam

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please share what solution you have selected and would you go for TM or is this accrual entry is acceptable by your client? Update the solution so that it can be helpful for others and close the thread if no more discussion required.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Ok its under process and after client acceptance I will close this issue with final comment.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This explanation is not suffice to propose a solution.  You have to explain clearly from SAP point of view, what is configured (like Shipment, Shipment Cost etc.) and also the business process.  Based on this, suitable suggestion can be given.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambarish,

Will you be passing this document to accounting at this stage?

regards,