cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Cradle Sync in SAP Syclo Round Manager Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am looking for Auto Cradle Sync in agentry ,Is there any feature in syclo-agentry where we can set this ?

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

if i understand your question correctly your trying to sync Mobile application using USB cable. You don't need any special settings on application side to use sync using cradle.  The default transmit option should work.   There should not  be any different if you use WIFI or Celluar connection   or USB cradle to sync for application to connect to Agentry/SMP server..

Thanks

Manju RIG - Mobility.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's simple when my device is online then data is auto Synced.Usually it doesn't happen ,you need to press the sync button manually to send back the data.

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ranjoy,

Agentry transmit configurations do allow setting up background sending of data if you elect to "stay connected" to the server from the same "Session" tab on the transmit config.  This will automatically send up transaction data entered on the client when you are connected.  This should work fine for Rounds which does not do any transaction bundling that would interfere, I believe.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

If I want an auto cradle sync ,I mean If I am going to run the device via cradle ,will it be possible for cradle to do the auto connect instead of manually doing that ?

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ranjoy,

I don't believe so.  If you are not using background send, you would still need to hit the Transmit button once you are cradled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason for your reply !!

Could you please look on to my other thread :

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ranjoy,

Please mark this thread as answered or mark the post(s) as helpful so others will know this has been resolved.

As far as the other thread, sorry but I don't know anything about the backend setup for an Agentry application.  I rely on others here to handle that aspect of the technology.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done !! It's ok Jason ..

what about this thread :