cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant save rule in Syclo class handler security -SAP Round Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I am not able to make any changes in Syclo class handler security in SAP-Syclo configuration panel .Although I can make changes in MDO and BAPI wrapper .Is there any special security authorization or any role needed to make the changes in Syclo class handler security? I am able to do the changes in system security and product security although .

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

syam_yalamati
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjoy,

Please implement the following SAP note to resolve the issue.

2004257 - ConfigPanel tool does not display defined class handler based security settings

Regards

Syam

syam_yalamati
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Also there is a dependent note to incorporate logic in the core base.

2025563 - ConfigPanel Security Settings for Class Handler are not checked during

MDO processing

Regards

Syam

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You only need special authorization for  /syclo/Admin tcode  but not for /syclo/configpanel.  Can you  make sure you have been granted all  the required authorization required as specified in configuration guide.    if not  try to  run SU53 or authorization trace to find out missing  authorizaiton.

Thanks

Manju  Mobility - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

In /syclo/Admin transaction code where I should look for to get the access for saving the data of Security settings and syclo class handler security ?

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you please that you confirm that you  have verified all the steps that described in  my previous thread.   As i said earlier if your able to access /syclo/configpanel you should be able to modify or create class handlers for security. 

Thanks

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can make changes for MDO and BAPI Wrapper but cant modify or create class handlers for security , that's very strange !! I have followed what you said.

SU53 screen shot :