cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic credit check & maximum document Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i use dynamic credit check for my process, i also maintain maximum document value ( will be applicable for Sales orders), i have a scenario in my schedule agreement, where even with schedules till end of year i am still ok with the dynamic credit value (as the horizon period considers only the requirements meeting in next 30 days) , where as because of these future schedules, i have the sales document value greater than the maximum document value indicated in OVA8.

how can i overcome this situation.

Regards

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ilango,

If you like to consider "document value" maintained in OVA8, say, 10000 vs Sales Order Value, says, 12000.

• If you like to block the sales order for further processing. Then as suggested by Lakshmipathi Sir, maintain any Reaction other then blank, like A, B, C & D. In addition, maintain the indicator for Status/Block as active.
  • Else, if like to allow the sales order to process irrespective of reaction based Document Value. Then better don't active the indicator for "Document Value". In this case, will not consider the Document Value reaction for credit.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JP & Lakshmipathi,

This is the common setup for both sales order & Schedule agreement. ( same credit group is assigned to sales order & SA order type).

so when i remove maximum document value, i will have problems that sales orders will not be blocked if the maximum document value is exceeded.

on the contrary if i maintain this, SA goes for a block even if it bypassed the dynamic horizon related check, but gets checked against maximum document value & then gets blocked.

regards

Ilango

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
common setup for both sales order & Schedule agreement.

Standard solution to your requirement is that you add a new Credit group in OVA6 for sales doc type for scheduling agreement, say, 04 and assign the same to your SA in VOV8. Then in OVA8, you can have desired values for the new combination. Say,

* Please ignore Oldest Open Item values in above screenshot, if you are not considering that.

SA goes for a block even if it bypassed the dynamic horizon related check, but gets checked against maximum document value & then gets blocked.

This is standard. Whatever option or combination you make active for check in OVA8, with respective reaction credit check with behave accordingly.

I hope that helps you.

Thanks, JP

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
This is the common setup for both sales order & Schedule agreement. ( same credit group is assigned to sales order & SA order type).

As per me, controlling the customer at scheduling agreement creation level does not make sense, because of the following dependencies.

Example customer credit limit is 1lac

and you are trying to create scheduling agreement  let us say  for 10 lack.

1. During the scheduling agreement saving system updates the open order value into FD32, simultaneously system block scheduling agreement, if you put reaction (B or D) in OVA8 even you can't save the document it self.

it does not really make seance  to me controlling at order level  for those deliveries which are due for delivery after 6 months or 8 months etc. Usually we will have agreement with those customer are big sales volume generated and reliable so for these kind of customer blocking at order level really not make sense to me.

And more over you are putting one more check that is Document value check, again this check as per my knowledge mainly for those customer are new and non reliable customer

Document values check you should not have it for scheduling agreement customers it really does not make seance to me because unlike sales order scheduling agreement document value will be more.

As per me you can control these kind of customer (those who are having scheduling agreement) at either Delivery or PGI level.

The above all is my opinion you need not at all agree with my points.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes JP, think only option is to go with a different credit group for SA, was trying to know if there were any other solutions available.

could not see a seperate credit group in standard & hence thought if there were some similar issues & SAP had provided any standard methods .

Regards

Ilango

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ilango,

Yes, you can very much add new value for Credit group in OVA6, which will be part of configuration. This is a standard solution and we don't need any enhancement, if like to control what you shared. But, be sure & confirm with your client regarding type credit check, they desire for SA.

Best Wishes,

JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained Maximum Document Value as "B" in OVA8?

G. Lakshmipathi

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ilango,

In Standard way, You will not be able to manage this, so I will suggest you to go ahead with Custom Credit Check given by SAP.

Check with the help of ABAPer that how system gets the value of Sales Order in the case of Dynamic Credit Check.

Copy that value and Use the same value for checking with Maximum document value Coding and create a new requirement.

Regards,

MJ.