Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom field on PM notification screen

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I'd like to add a specific field, i.e. PM Order reference, on my refurbish notification screen to do reference the PM Order that generated this demand to workshop, so I' like to know how can I add a custom field on PM notification header screen?

This field will be just to user inform which PM order was responsible by generate this internal maintenance (only reference).

I've seen some post and these were talking about use the user exit "QQMA0001 User subscreen for notification header", however I did'nt get include the specific field with this exit.

Someone has some suggestion?

Wagner

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wagner,

The enhancement QQMA0001 provides number of screen-exits for such purposes.

You are asking about the includes associated with it.

ZXQQMU07  (EXIT_SAPMIWO0_008)

ZXQQMU08  (EXIT_SAPMIWO0_009)

1.This would create a sub-screen having your field (often a Z-field), inside one of your Notification Tabs (which Notification tab you can decide in SPRO settings given below)

2. After creating this subscreen (say 101) with your field, the following  SPRO requirement to be done in this Notification Type and in the Tab you want.

If you need some special logic for the field you have included, this should be written in the PBO, PAI od the Screen (101) you have created.

(ABAPer will be able to do all these easily)

Best of Luck

Jogeswara Rao K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jogeswara Rao,

How to add the new field in the 036 Screen , I wanted to add two new fields under 036 screen .

Thanks

Ramesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wagner,

I have a suggestion for you. As you mentioned that you require a field which is just a reference to capture the PM Order numbers. You can use the text filed as shown below:

If it suits your requirement, then do the following configuration:

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service --> Maintenance and Service processing --> Maintenance and Service notifications --> Overview of notiification type --> Select the notification type --> Click Screen Structure for Extended view --> Select Register 10\TAB01 --> Click Details Icon --> In the screen area type 045 (Activities) --> SAVE.

Cheers,

Raj

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wagner

Although my preference would be QQMA001 as described above, you can also do it via Services for Object by developing a relationship between the notification and order.

Talk to you ABAPer.

PeteA

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Peter,

In this standard way, Service for object, I can't select a different PM Order... I'd like insert/enter any Order that I think is related with those PM notification.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor