cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure WSS Password Type without using AXIS only HTTP

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if anybody has configured the WSS Password Type using HTTP transport protocol (not using AXIS transport protocol).

There is any module to do it?

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards,

Victoria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria,

Do you mean configuring the nonce, username and password? It should be doable via Java mapping.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have tried the following configuration in SOAP UI:

to try the WebService and it runs, but when I try to send a message from PI to the target system I can only reach the target system if I mark "Do Not Use SOAP Envelope" then I can reach the target system but, although is successfully sent, they register the error detailed below:

I figured the issue could be that the WSS-PasswordType because of is the only difference between SOAP UI configuration and SAP PI. What do you think about it?

In the PI SOAP Receiver communication channel is not configured this option because the only way I found was the usage of HTTP(AXIS) and its modules but I prefer to avoid the use of this kind of transport protocol.

You mentioned that I can use Java Mapping to implement this option. Please, could you give me briefely an example of how could I do it?

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Victoria

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria,

May be you can try with AddSOAPHeaderBean module. Please check my blog: "AddSOAPHeaderBean" module

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria,

When you execute the webservice in SOAP UI, there is a request and response window right? In the request tab, click on the RAW tab. There it will show you what the request actually looks like. You need to check "Do Not Use SOAP Envelope" and then build the request via Java/XSLT mapping.

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have to include the following Header (only green part):

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:imp="http://xmlns.anagrafica/Import" xmlns:java="java:it.entity">
  <soapenv:Header/>
  <soapenv:Body>

<ns1:receiveAcknowledge xmlns:ns1="http://xmlns.anagrafica/Import">

<ns1:message>

</ns1:message>

</ns1:receiveAcknowledge>

</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Do you think that is possible to do it using this module?

Thank you.

Victoria

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria,

As far as I know, the WSS header should be in SOAP header section. In the sample you have provided I don't see this. May be I am missing something here...

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

So it could be that the issue is not in the password type but in the soapenvelope...I'll try to configure a new header with this module to discard this possibility.

Thank you so much.

Victoria

Answers (0)