cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - Perform Sourcing Purchasing Group issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are facing an issue while searching Shopping Carts by Purchasing Group under Perform Sourcing. It does not result the required Shopping Cart, however when we search by Purchasing Group and Shopping Cart or External Requirement Number, it brings the required result.

Anyone faced this issue earlier, we are in SRM 7.02.

Appreciate your response. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu ,

please check if the badi BBP_SRC_DETERMINE is implemented.If so what is the logic there?

and also check for the logic in these badis

1. BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW

2. BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI

Also check  Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, for your product category

- Remove the entries from this table.

- Recreate the entries from F4 Search Help only and do not type.

- Do not maintain wild Cards in two columns ( Purchasing Group or Material Group)  At least one entry should exists.

- Test it again with creating new SC.

Check the following FAQ notes:

Also please check the status of the Source rel indicator as suggested by Konstantin 

Go to bbp_pd

Click on line related to item

Use on Ctrl F and search for rel field ..

the entry should be displayed as X only .. which means it is sourcing relevant .. and thus it will be displayed ..incase it is Blank , Y or something else it would not be displayed ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita/Konstantin,

I have checked we have implemented BBP_SRC_DETERMINE, however it is not triggered during the Search. We have not implemented the other two BADI's mentioned.

The Source Release Indicator is 'X' for the Purchase requisition we wanted to search. The issue is when the search is done by Puchasing Group. If the search is done by External requirement i get it.

Thanks for sending FAQ notes.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu

Did you try debugging the search ..below is the link for your ref:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Searching+for+requirements+within+the+Sourcing+Cockpit+-+De...

As per the information you have mentioned are we talking about the same SC which when searched from Requeisition number does not yield anything but when checked fromPur group the same SC comes up ? Thats quite strange actually .. !!!

Below are some other aspects where we can check why Sourcing is not working as designed ..

1. SRM server->Sourcing->Define sourcing for product categories(is it "sourcing never carried out")

2. SRM server->Cross application basic settings->Define objects in backend system

3. Based on the config of point 2, check in the SC if it has a fixed vendor and PO is already created due to which the SC is not shown in the SOCO.

4. Check SXMB_MONI in both SRM and ECC side.

5. use transaction /n/sappo/ppo2 to see the issue.

6. Has PI configuration been done for the interface:

PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out, PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In

PurchaseRequestERPSourcingConfirmation_Out, PurchaseRequestERPSourcingConfirmation_In

Let me know your comments further to be able to check ..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu,

please check SOURCE_REL_IND = X on position level of your SC (Table BBP_PDIGP). It Should be so.

Also Check field ISOURCE_REL_IND in the table BBPD_PD_INDEX_I for corresponding entries.

If you serach with SC number - search should run via BBP_PDIGP Table.

If you search via item data (for example purchasing group) - search can run via table BBPD_PD_INDEX_I

Regards

Konstantin

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sreenu ,

Can you elaborate more on this with a screenshot ?

Can you also check if there is an an enhacement for the below 2 classes in your system ?

Is it behaving as per SAP standard or is it deviating from the same

/SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DOTM_WKL_RES  >> REFRESH_ROWS

/SAPSRM/CL_PDO_AO_WKL >> SEARCH_REQUIREMENTS

Let me know your inputs to comment further ..

Regards

vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked the mentioned classes, there are no enhancements.

Please find attached few screen-shots of the issue.

Thanks,

Sreenu