cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block any kind of posting for CA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts, 

We had a requirement earlier to block payments but now it has been changed by the business. For some specific CA's they dont want to perform any kind of postings at all...There are two options I was thinking

1.  I was wondering if we can provide posting block. Currently this is not present in the CA screen but via BDT I think that is possible. If we provide the posting block at the CA level will it be feasible to block any kind of posting on that CA, i.e no invoicing, no dunning, no payment, no clearing for that CA.

2. Is there any FQevent which I can use to provide the above feature...i.e no postings (no invoicing, no dunning, no payment, no clearing ) for some particular CA's. I think in this case, we need to consider some lock at CA level.

Any inputs on this are welcome, which will be an easy option.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Priyanka:

there is already a posting lock field in the contract account.

It should fulfill your requirement without any effort.

regards,

bill.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Adding to Bill's comments, posting block is already present at the contract account level.

You just need to make it visible in the Contract Account screen by making changes in the field Status group.

If you quite a few number of CA's for which these locks has to be put in, you can use mass transaction  FKLOCK2 for the purpose.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan