SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Check in POSDM

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are facing the below exception message in our PROD environment, please let me know if you have any visibility on the same,

POS transaction for 08.03.2014, index 2,032 already exists for 08.03.2014 with index 1,968

Thanks and Regards,

Ramesh D          

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

It means you have received 2 transaction with same transaction no., POS no., business date, etc....

Please compare both the transaction of index 1968 and 2032 you will find that both the transaction having same value that's why second transaction with index 2032 is failed in duplicate check...

Refer below screen shot for more detail on this

Here you can see that we have error message transaction with index 1188 is already exist with index 113

Here you can see both the transaction is having same POS no. , transaction no. , business date so its a duplicate transaction and I have duplicate check activated in my system that's why second transaction with index 1188 is failed during duplicate check

Hope it helps....

BR

Ajaya Kumar Mishra

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

It means you have received 2 transaction with same transaction no., POS no., business date, etc....

Please compare both the transaction of index 1968 and 2032 you will find that both the transaction having same value that's why second transaction with index 2032 is failed in duplicate check...

Refer below screen shot for more detail on this

Here you can see that we have error message transaction with index 1188 is already exist with index 113

Here you can see both the transaction is having same POS no. , transaction no. , business date so its a duplicate transaction and I have duplicate check activated in my system that's why second transaction with index 1188 is failed during duplicate check

Hope it helps....

BR

Ajaya Kumar Mishra