cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search help for user fields of WBS element using BAdI "WBS_USER_FIELDS_F4"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I customized some WBS element user fields (PRPS-USR00 to USR03) and have implemented some logic in BAdI WBS_USER_FIELDS_F4 to provide search help.

F4 on PRPS-USR00 pops up the desired search help and I can pick an entry from it successfully. I can see the picked up value on dynpro field PRPS-USR00.

But somehow, as soon as I hit ENTER or switch to another tab and come back to user fields or when saving the data... the content of field PRPS-USR00 has gone... cleared... empty.

Does anyone see this as well? I could not find any useful hints or info till now and debugging it didn't help either.

Thanks anyone in advance willing to help me on this one.

Renaud

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

just found oss note 1885848, will hopefully solve the issue

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renaud,

According to me, you are on the correct path of resolving the issue.

Please apprise the community once your issue gets resolved with the SAP note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1885848.

Thank you and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

The SCN Rules of Engagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP note 1885848 was applied some minutes ago. The problem has been solved with it. Our ABAP coding was correct, so no other fixes had to be applied there.

Thanks for all your appreciated feedbacks.

Renaud

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Program thru debugging with the help of your ABAPer. You will find the missing logic

sushrut_sheth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Check the field parameters whether it is character or numeric,(if  the screen is developed)

Check the fields are they appended in the table PRPS.,if not then the data shall not be stored.please check with the ABAPER for this.