cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong UOM in shopping cart with a contract as a supply source

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are in SRM 7.0 classic scenario with ECC 6.0. SRM are creating SC with backend contract as source of supply.

1. We select a material from a catalog (MDM)  with UOM in material master with value "G"

2. In details /position in the SC, in  "supply of source" tag has a contract as a supply of source with UOM "ENV"

3. so the contract has different UOM of the material

4. The SC has taken the UOM from the material (material master ) instead of the contract.

The user cant change the supply of source and he cant change the UOM that is taken the SC

It´s behaviour not always is given. I mean that for some colleagues are determined correctly UOM in the SC and not others when we try to test the incident

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Mar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mar,

can depend on UOM's of material. Please check the case, when UOM is changed, if the UOMs are available in the transaction COMMPR01 for your material.

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

All the material and services that are available in the SRM System are replicated from ECC system. what I seee is that you can display or not a item in Txt COMMPR01 depends of roles and permitios. But We can chage the UOMs in any of yhe masters (materials o services). And it´s rare that I can display the UOM right (the UOM that has the contract) and the user cant. Even he cant chage the UOM of the SC. He only select the item from the catalog, the system propose him the contract as a supply resource with the wrong UOM and without posibility of change it, so I supose that is something relation with permision, roles or values by defoult, dont you?

Best regards,

Mar

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Maria

can you check in the Badi BBP_SOS_BADI in the method BBP_SOS_PD_CHECK and BBP_SOS_CHECK by debugging as to why there is a difference..

Ideally AFAIK .. it should pick up UOM from Contract instead of picking up from Material master ..

For the users who are picking up from Material master compare the roles ..

Also please advise what is the desired functionality .. you want it to be picked from contract or Material master ?

Also try making the changes in SOS _badi and provide feedback ..

Maybe it could alos relate to the default values of the requestor or for some pur org ..or item level Can you check the setting in SPRO-MM-External service management-Source Determination and Default Values

regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

thanks for your suggestion. we will review  this items. I supose that the wrong determination of the oum is because of roles  of values by defoult because I dont have this problem with my own user.  but I've got other question what should be the standard behaviour? I mean, the SC should be the OUM  from  the contract, should'nt it?

Best Regards

Mar