cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to consume SOAP webservice in to my java/j2ee application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a java developer. how to i consume SAP soap webservice in to my java application.

scenario : 1

We are migrating 2 specific java modules in to SAP System.But master details are stored in to my java application database.Those details are require

to SAP application. So that they provide me WSDL file,  How to i consume soap webservice in to my java application and also, How to i provide master data details to SAP system through SOAP webservice.

Any body provide me a detail instruction how to integrate SAP Application in to my java application using SOAP webservice. or

In this scenario i will go for any one open source ESB to consume the soap webservice in to my java application, and provide master data to

SAP application, can any one guide to me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What IDE are you using?, for example with Eclipse i used WSDL2JAVA plugin in this way i converted the WSDL in java classes easily. Depending your development environment you can use different tools that makes easier the integration using the WSDL.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

I am also using Eclipse IDE, Our application is fully based on java and spring mvc frame work. above my scenario SAP is SOAP service provider, my application is consumer. Insted any open source ESB (Fuse ESB or APACHE CAMEL) can be used for integrating the both system it is possible?