Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DropBox Sample

volkan_bekci2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Dear WDA Developers,

I have to make a layout screen like below picture.

There is a picture element on list. When picture element is choosed, a dropbox component have to open. This requirement looks like a table popin, But i have to implement embeded component by myself.

How can i implement this layout? Is it possible to make a dropdownlist like picture?

Thanks in advance,

Volkan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Volkan,

I suggest you to go ahead with TABLE popin

You can achieve your requirement as below

• Create 2 nodes i.e. create a node "MAIN_NODE" and child node "SUB_NODE" inside "Main_Node"
  • Create a supply function "set_details" for child node to populate the details based on selected image data
  • In layout,
    • Create a table which has image and other data
    • For table popin, create a table which binds to the node SUB_NODE
  • Now, make first column link to action and set the image source to the IMAGE
  • On click of image, you get the current context element of selected line and pass the same to supply function to fill data

Please refer the below link ( for... table popin example )

Table Popin | Webdynpro ABAP

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to use some Dynamic ui manipulation.

On click , in the wdModifyView, build the component to be displayed. Then, add the component(which can be wrapped in a transparent container) below the picture on which it is clicked. How to do it? Well, determine the element which is clicked, then, set teh payout preferences to the new container accordingly.

Later, if user clicks on new picture, you have to destroy existing component and build a new one.

Its a little cumbersome and involves multiple states/possibilities. But, it is definitely possible with some effort.

However, performance of the solution will take a hit as its build dynamically.

Regards,

Sharath