Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account assignment line number not updating if one is deleted in po

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Recently we are facing lots of issues regarding the line number of account assignment where user first added two account assignment and later on deleted it and due to which line number didn't got updated and PO then went into error in process. Is there any workaround or any notes which can solve our problem. I searched many notes but it didn't worked. We are into SAP SRM 7.0 EHP2. I have attached the screenshot as well.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

lines are usually not deleted and renumbered - they are just marked as deleted (DEL_IND) in database.

Please check your document in transaction BBP_PD. Accounting line should be there, but with deletion sign.

Regards

Konstantin

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Yes it was there in BBP_PD , but when we check in Portal it doesn't shows there and user don't see in backend. Now regarding the case when Invoice and Confirmation are posted in backend user deletes the acc assignment if he has used split distribution and goes with single percentage value.Now if any user does that what should be the line number for acc assignment . As there was two I deleted the 1st one now will second be updated as 0001 or it will remain as 0002.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I solved it. Asked user to delete the account assignment then saved the PO . Again we went into edit mode and added the acc assignment number there and it worked.It was a kind of workaround but don't know why it happened.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can tell the user delete all of the account assignment , then add a new one.

Just try.

Regards,

Hayashi

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey gaurav

Did you check the note  it should solve your issue ..

• Solution: This is solved with note 1416309 - Incorrect Item Numbering in Shopping Cart.

Shopping cart line item customizing should not be present in "Define Configurable Item Numbering Scheme". All these entries should be deleted as per note above.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Line+item+number+not+updated+in+shopping+cart+when+deleting...