cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock directly post to block instead of unrestricted while doing MIGO with out quality inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

we are facing this problem from last one month on wards regarding we don't have inspection set for F-30 part number for these F-30 part numbers while we are doing MIGO 101 Movement type in MIGO Screen it is showing as unrestricted when i click on post button system automatically post the stock  in to Block automatically in that MIGO Screen also it will automatically change from unrestricted to Block. why it is happens like this please guide me is there any configuration for this

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Thanks for your valuable feedback as suggested by Nitin i have checked that MIGO setting it was set as a unrestricted only, we don't have any enhancements for MIGO, as per my MM Consultant suggestion is there any setting for Quality certificate to stop posting to Block,

Regards,

Venkat

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Interesting.. you now mention Quality certificate which you didn't earlier.

Do you have QM in procurement active?

If you specified a certificate type in the "QM in procurement" set up in the material master, then yes.. this can cause the material to go to blocked stock.

In config, for the certificate type, is a field called "Control without Certif."  Depending on what you selected here, the material could be posted to blocked stock.  You might have selected a value of A,B or E.  (those are the keys for the field).  Those three will post the material to blocked stock if no cert is received. You can change that setting W for warning.

Craig

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have QM turned off for the material, then this is probably not a QM issue.  You might want to close this out and post your question in the MM space.

Craig

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check is there any enhancements are there for MIGO.

After posting document, which movement type it hitting?

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this in the transaction.

MIGO> Settings> Default values. Against the mvmt 101, Is Block stock maintained in the stock type?

If yes, please change it to Unrestricted and retest a scenario.

ntn