cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Currency Field required input Exchange rate in PR05 Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In PRRW  travel expense posting, only company code currency is getting posted.

For an international trip, i want both the document currency and accounting

currency to get posted.

i had done following setting in global

1)   Trip currency = In currency is determined from company code

2)   Settlement of foreign currency receipts  =  Choose foreign currency per receipt

But still document is posting only in trip currency

Senario 1:  in PR05

in the above screen Currency field i had taken as 100 USD @ Rs. 58 and Account currency is INR so in finance  Document

Amount is showing me 5800/- with amount in Document Currency  which is wrong

senario 2 : in Pr05

in the above screen Currency field i had taken as 100 USD now when i change the accounting Currency to USD then

Exchage rate changed to Rs. 1/- but when i post to finance it showing me both Document currency and amount in local

currency which is right

but problem is that system by default it is taking exchange rate @ 56/-  from OB08 Tcode we want user input field in PR05

screen for exchange rate

Can Any help on this thanks in advance

Thanks

Trinath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

System is not taking default currency , It is taking from TCURR table which  your client is  maintaining regularly .

For your requirements,  you can go to your trip schema  table (T706S) ,  select your schema & follow the process as per screen shot.  you can change the setting  from standard to alternative display type & make change , it will give  you solution

Thanks

Anwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

I had tried above option but still i am facing as issue can you please elaborate more on this

thanks in advance

Trinath Gujari

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

can you do this setting in your trip schema. You can refer my setting in below screen.

Thanks

Anwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

I had made the necessary changes but it is not allowing me to put the exchange rate following are the step i had done as per your above instruction

during PR05 Screen

Error message

thank for immediate response we are close to the solution  please keep sharing

Thanks

Trinath

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I saw your screen shot which you have shared me here. I can see there is mismatch between my configuration screen shot. can you make it  same ????

you need to unchecked  box   for Field ready for input

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Anwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar

i had made the change as you suggest when i had made the change by removing the tick from

field ready for input exchange rate in pr05 field is in gray mode not allow to input any rate

following are the screen shot

PR05 Screen

thanks

Trinath

Answers (0)