multiple un expected event in Freight units

sukumar_perumalsamy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I  have created 2 forwading order .

FWO1 - and assigned one Freight unit 1 - FU1

FWO2 - and assigned one Freight unit 2 - FU2

Both are assigned to one freight order TO1. pickup event reported at both freight units, and FU1 delivered and FU2 re-assigned to new freight order for re-delivery.

pickup event reported in EM and propagated to freight order in TM. pickup event defiend as unexpected event in EM.

2 pickup events are appearing with same date and time when FU2 removed from TO1, and one more pickup event added when re-assigned to new freight order TO2.  totally 4 pickup event appearing at freight unit execution tab in TM. In EM it looks fine only one pickup event appearing at Freight unit level.  2 pickup events are appearing at newly created freight order TO2 in TM and EM TO event hanlder. 

can any one throw some light on this does SAP TM 9.1 don't have the validation when it gets multiple pickup events with same date, time and location and event code?

Regards

Sukumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sukumar,

I saw that you raised OSS in the meantime. Does the suggested solution works out? Some background regarding this: Every time a "significant change" is done to the event handler, e.g. an expected event is updated/added/deleted, the event handler is recreated and all the reported events get reprocessed. Therefore it should always be checked in the rule set if the rule set is executed in reprocessing case or not. Rules like update TM or creating an alert should NOT be executed in the reprocessing csse - otherwise you get e.g. multiple unexpected events in TM or you would send multiple alerts for the same issue. So the recommendation is to use activity CHECK_REPROCESS_FLAG in your rule sets like done e.g. in standard multitask activity ODT30_TO_POD.

Best regards, Daniel

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sukumar,

in this case I would suggest that you open an OSS message with detailed description and reproducable example in your system.

Best regards, Daniel