Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg XML to Plain Conversion using B2B add on

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is an outbound scenario where the  message is sent to AS2 receiver channel and the output is Plain file. I have added all the module parameters

and the content type as application/plain. While testing I am facing the error,

Exception caught by adapter framework: XML-Parser error occured while parsing: Cannot initialize XML to plain handlerCan not find a matching configuration for sender party "", service , receiver party ,service , namespace , action  in table B2B_PLA_CTRL_IF.

Can anyone help me on this issue.

Cheers,

Neethu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

We are also getting the same error. If it has been solved, can you please suggest us how to resolve.

Thank you.

Ram N

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

Please have a look at

In your case, make sure steps 5.1 and 5.2 are performed.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dimitri...I will check this and update....

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I have enclosed the screenshot of the tables imported. But I am stuck with entering the values in the tables B2B_PLA_CTRL_MSG and B2B_PLA_CTRL_SETID. Could you please suggest with an example.

Cheers,

Neethu

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

Did you import the content? See , see step 5.1

You need to do this for the message type you want to exchange ((EDI, ansi X.12, ...).

Also, please do step 5.2. I guess this is not the case.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I have imported the content as per the steps. Still I couldn't find the Message Editor for Plain Messages. I could find for ANSI.Could you please let me know where we will define the structure for Plain in B2B Integration Cockpit.

Enclosed are the screenshots for the ANSI andf Plain messages.

Cheers,

Neethu

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

Why do you need the plain one?

What type of messages are you planning to exchange?

, any thoughts?

Thanks.

Dimitri

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Actually the file is posted using Receiver AS2 as Plain to the third party.

It is xml to Plain.

Cheers,

Neethu

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Could you please guide on this....whether we have message editor for Plain also....

Cheers ,

Neethu

ruchir_sinha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

We don't have PLAIN message editor as of now. But the development for the same is currently planned and we expect it to release along with SP4.

If you want to configure you have to do it via the B2B tables itself for now. Each table has a specific purpose. You can import the Plain B2B file which SAP ships along with the B2B AddOn. There are a couple of examples of Plain Scenarios.

Best Regards,

Ruchir

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchir,

Thanks for the update. Could you please send the link for examples of Plain scenarios.

Cheers,

Neethu

ruchir_sinha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

Did you try importing the B2B file for Plain? It is shipped along with the B2BAddon in a zipped file called PIB2BCONTENT.zip. Please import the same and let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Ruchir

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone let me know with example the values need to be filled in B2B_PLA_CTRL_IF and B2B_PLA_SET_ID tables in B2B IC.

Cheers,

Neethu

Harish
Active Contributor
former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone please suggest on this....

Cheers,

Neethu