cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap mm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello EVERYONE

I am new in SAP and i want to do SAP MM please guide me ??

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

It's also depend on you background. If you have worked before in Purchasing MM is good, if you have experience in Sales SD is good, if you background is in Accounting/Finance FICO is good etc. To start if you go with something that goes with your background you can then catch those areas quickly and also it will help you in your career growth.

Thanks

ST

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahim,

for learning any functional module you have to go through the deep in the domain knowledge of each steps and process envolved in MM module, as it is one of the major concerned SAP module that are

frequently linked with other modules like SD, FI etc. So , the very first thing is that you have to learn the configuration of materials its properties and related stuffs.

MM module is totally related to creation of raw as well as finished materials, so the process involved from creating material to final processings, so learn how to play with material, but please brief what you wants to know about MM, you can search it in this forum or can google, you will get  all your queries answered.