cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing unit not being determined correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Per note 201830 - pricing unit is determined based on the last active non-statistical condition or the first active statistical conditions excluding percentage and absolute value conditions.

This does not seem to be the case. We do not have any active non-statistical that are not percentage or absolute value conditions. So it should be taking the first statistical active condition.  However, If we have VPRS in the pricing procedure is will take the price unit from there regardless of whether the VPRS is first or later in the pricing procedure. If I don't have a VPRS in the pricing procedure, it is always setting the per unit to 1 even if the first statistical is per 100.

Does anyone know how the pricing unit is really being determined?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tuan_manh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Christine,

Can you explain more details about your troubles?

Manh Tuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you can see below all the sub-totals are set to pricing unit of 100 EA which is how I want it.  However, it seems to be driven from the VPRS pricing condition.  And the problem with that is at invoice time VPRS is always per 1 because it is no longer moving average cost from the material master but the actual goods movement amount.  So VPRS goes to per 1 (which is standard SAP behavior) and so all the sub-totals go to per 1 and the calculation is no longer correct.

So after reading note 201830, I assumed the system was using the VPRS for the pricing unit because it was first in the pricing procedure.  So I moved VPRS lower down in the pricing procedure so the system would use ZCRP (which is a price condition we set) but the system still seemed to use VPRS.  So I removed VPRS from the pricing procedure all together and the sub-totals were all set to per 1 even though ZCRP is set to per 100.  So I'm trying to drive the sub-totals to have per 100 and it is only working when VPRS is in the pricing procedure.  Please note: all our conditions are statistical except for the final percentage condition which copies the Selling Price sub-total.