cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot not created after mvt 322.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm facing a problem : after a movement 322 no Inspection (QM) bach was created in QAVE...

In MMBE WM stock view I've got the lot number (quantity 1, stock type Q), and the storage bin which match with the inspection lot.

When trying to take the UD (QA11), the following error message appear :

MMBE :

Do you have any clue ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

First of all check if Inspection lot exists in QALS table or not?

Though i have not worked with WM, i am doubtful about Insp. lot number shown in last column as batch number and Insp. Lot number are same.

My guess is, User has manually (322) put material into QI and there is no any Inspection lot generated.

You will get inspection lot generated for 322 if you have activated 08 inspection type in Material Master.

If yo want to move stock from QI, you can use MB1B Transaction with 321 movement type.

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amol,

Thanks for your answer.

I gonna check QALS tomorrow as I don't have access to the system right now.

I need to make some clarifications to my previous message, in fact ten inspection lots was generated under the same material document which had 10 items (via MB1B).

9 Inspection lots has been accepted (321) and successfully put into the free stock by the quality, I only have this lot remaining coming from the same document as other ones.

Material Master/Quality Mgmt and inspection types for this article/Plant has not been changed and are correctly set...

I cannot use MB1B, mvt code 321 to move this QI stock to the free stock as QM is activated... I'll get something like "Change the inspection stock of material 0000000 in QM only".

I thinks that, to clean the stock, the only option i've got is to make an inventory from Q stock (mvt 713).

I'm trying to find out what are the root causes of this problem for this not to happen again....

Thanks again for your help,

Kevin

PS : Just checked QALS table this morning, indeed, the inspection lot does not exist. So, i've got no trace of it in QM, but I'm able to find it in WM... Message was edited by: Kevin Bou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some news, Inspection lot has not been created,so, I tried to ajust stocks between MM and QM by running ZQEVAC20 in S38, physical inventory don't work... (713).

The only option left is a manual 321 in MB1B (debug....)

I was not able to reproduce this bug on the dev landscape....

Kevin

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Please try LT01 and create TO with 999 Mvt.

This looks to me a WM issue.

Refer Putting Away QM Relevant Material - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Library

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I've already tried this trick, not worked at all.

Thanks for your unswerving support !

Gonna be Dubug !

See you,

Regards,

Kevin

______

Update

______

Debug used to do the 321 mvt, solved ! (Thanks Amol for your help)

Message was edited by: Kevin Bou

Answers (0)